dōTERRA Europe. A Brand with a Mission
Senior Accountant DACH Region m/f/d
dōTERRA is about real impact. Sourcing the best, while helping the most, translates into the purest essential oils.
Founded in 2008, dōTERRA was built on a mission to share pure essential oils with the world. Having seen for themselves the incredible benefits of these precious resources, a group of healthcare and business professionals set out to make this mission a reality. They formed a company and named it dōTERRA, a Latin derivative meaning ‘Gift of the Earth.’
Committed to providing only the highest quality essential oils, dōTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing™ network continues to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships, aligned with dōTERRA Healing Hands™ initiatives, to bring hope and healing to the world.
As a direct selling company, dōTERRA offers its products through the support of valued Wellness Advocates. These passionate and dedicated individuals are devoted to sharing the company’s mission and values to create a global dōTERRA family. Present in over 150 countries worldwide, dōTERRA has expanded its product offering across nutrition, spa and healthy living products.
Today, dōTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and over 5 million members use and share dōTERRA products around the world. Above all, dōTERRA’s journey to pursue what’s pure endures, helping to change lives throughout the world with the precious gift of essential oils.
dōTERRA helps the world heal: Link to dōTERRA
YOUR JOB@dōTERRA Europe
Your Core Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, EMEA, you are accountable for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the financial affairs for the German entity and overseeing aspects of accounting for the European entities.
- Using your analytical and organisational skills, you will oversee all aspects of accounting for the European units, billing, general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, and various special analysis.
- You will maintain general ledger reconciliations with appropriate documentation for all balance sheet accounts and be responsible for financial reporting, analysis, and commentary.
- You will establish and maintain Company accounting policies, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual German Unity audit will also be part of your role.
- There will be a learning process about essential oils, the chemistry behind them and how they work.
YOUR EXPERTISE@dōTERRA Europe
What we expect of you
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA).
- 3 – 5 years of direct experience in the field.
- Experience supporting annual audits.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- You are a team player who always has the bigger picture in mind.
- Excellent English skills (B2 level).
What you can expect with dōTERRA
- Cross-departmental onboarding
- Flexibility through hybrid working
- Modern state-of-the-art office in Munich
- Flat hierarchies
- Strong team spirit
- Exceptionally empathetic culture
- Programmes to promote and strengthen mental health
- Flexibility of working hours
- And the usual: company pension plan, company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
Does that sound like an amazing opportunity you’d like to explore?
Find out more …
dōTERRA Munich is excited to getting to know you.
You have a passion for finance and accounting and would love to contribute to dōTERRA`s success story?
If you are fluent in English and German and you are excited about enrichening peoples lives, then we should talk about this unique position.
Lets heal the world!
SAM Executive Search HR Kompetenzcenter GmbH
+49 (160) 908 15 956
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org